Excellent powder metallurgy parts metallic sintered parts
We could offer various powder metallurgy parts including iron based and copper based with top quality and cheapest price, please only send the drawing or sample to us, we will according to customer’s requirement to make it. if you are interested in our product, please do not hesitate to contact us, we would like to offer the top quality and best service for you. thank you!
How do We Work with Our Clients
1. For a design expert or a big company with your own engineering team: we prefer to receive a fully RFQ pack from you including drawing, 3D model, quantity, pictures;
2. For a start-up company owner or green hand for engineering: just send an idea that you want to try, you don’t even need to know what casting is;
3. Our sales will reply you within 24 hours to confirm further details and give the estimated quote time;
4. Our engineering team will evaluate your inquiry and provide our offer within next 1~3 working days.
5. We can arrange a technical communication meeting with you and our engineers together anytime if required.
|Place of origin:||Jangsu,China|
|Type:||Powder metallurgy sintering|
|Spare parts type:||Powder metallurgy parts|
|Machinery Test report:||Provided|
|Key selling points:||Quality assurance|
|Mould type:||Tungsten steel|
|Material standard:||MPIF 35,DIN 3571,JIS Z 2550|
|Application:||Small home appliances,Lockset,Electric tool, automobile,|
|Brand Name:||OEM SERVICE|
|After-sales Service:||Online support|
|Processing:||Powder Metallurgr,CNC Machining|
|Powder Metallurgr:||High frequency quenching, oil immersion|
|Quality Control:||100% inspection|
The Advantage of Powder Metallurgy Process
1. Cost effective
The final products can be compacted with powder metallurgy method ,and no need or can shorten the processing of machine .It can save material greatly and reduce the production cost .
2. Complex shapes
Powder metallurgy allows to obtain complex shapes directly from the compacting tooling ,without any machining operation ,like teeth ,splines ,profiles ,frontal geometries etc.
3. High precision
Achievable tolerances in the perpendicular direction of compacting are typically IT 8-9 as sintered,improvable up to IT 5-7 after sizing .Additional machining operations can improve the precision .
The interconnected porosity of the material can be filled with oils ,obtaining then a self-lubricating bearing :the oil provides constant lubrication between bearing and shaft ,and the system does not need any additional external lubricant .
5. Green technology
The manufacturing process of sintered components is certified as ecological ,because the material waste is very low ,the product is recyclable ,and the energy efficiency is good because the material is not molten.
Q1: What is the type of payment?
A: Usually you should prepay 50% of the total amount. The balance should be pay off before shipment.
Q2: How to guarantee the high quality?
A: 100% inspection. We have Carl Zeiss high-precision testing equipment and testing department to make sure every product of size,appearance and pressure test are good.
Q3: How long will you give me the reply?
A: we will contact you in 12 hours as soon as we can.
Q4. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 25 to 35 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends on the items and the quantity of your order. and if the item was non standard, we have to consider extra 10-15days for tooling/mould made.
Q5. Can you produce according to the samples or drawings?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q6: How about tooling Charge?
A: Tooling charge only charge once when first order, all future orders would not charge again even tooling repair or under maintance.
Q7: What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and the courier cost.
Q8: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
A: 1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them, no matter where they come from.
|Standard:||DIN, ASTM, GOST, GB, JIS, ANSI, BS|
What industries commonly use flexible couplings for power transmission?
Flexible couplings are widely used in various industries for power transmission and motion control applications. Their ability to accommodate misalignment, dampen vibrations, and protect equipment from shock loads makes them valuable components in many industrial processes. Here are some of the industries that commonly utilize flexible couplings:
- Manufacturing: Flexible couplings are extensively used in manufacturing industries such as automotive, aerospace, electronics, and consumer goods production. They play a critical role in transmitting power between motors and various machinery, including conveyor systems, robots, and assembly lines.
- Oil and Gas: In the oil and gas industry, flexible couplings are used in pumps, compressors, turbines, and generators. They help transfer power in offshore platforms, refineries, pipelines, and drilling operations while compensating for the dynamic nature of these applications.
- Power Generation: Power plants, both conventional and renewable, rely on flexible couplings to transmit power from turbines and generators to electrical generators. They are used in coal-fired, natural gas, nuclear, hydroelectric, and wind power plants.
- Mining: In mining operations, flexible couplings are employed in various equipment, including conveyor systems, crushers, and large industrial pumps. They are designed to withstand the heavy loads and harsh conditions commonly found in mining environments.
- Marine: Flexible couplings are essential in marine propulsion systems, connecting engines to propellers or water jets. They also find use in shipboard machinery, auxiliary systems, and offshore applications.
- Pulp and Paper: The pulp and paper industry relies on flexible couplings in machinery used for wood processing, pulp production, papermaking, and printing processes.
- Chemical and Petrochemical: In chemical plants and petrochemical refineries, flexible couplings are utilized in pumps, mixers, agitators, and other rotating equipment to ensure efficient power transmission and protect sensitive machinery.
- Construction: The construction industry employs flexible couplings in various equipment, such as concrete pumps, cranes, excavators, and drilling machines.
- Water and Wastewater: Flexible couplings are used in water treatment plants, wastewater facilities, and irrigation systems to transfer power between motors and pumps.
- Agriculture: In agricultural machinery, flexible couplings are utilized in tractors, harvesters, and irrigation systems, enabling efficient power transmission and operation.
The versatility and adaptability of flexible couplings make them indispensable components in a wide range of industries, contributing to increased equipment reliability, reduced downtime, and improved overall system performance.
What role does a flexible coupling play in reducing downtime and maintenance costs?
A flexible coupling plays a significant role in reducing downtime and maintenance costs in industrial machinery and rotating equipment. Here are the key ways in which flexible couplings contribute to these benefits:
- Misalignment Compensation: One of the primary functions of a flexible coupling is to accommodate misalignment between two connected shafts. Misalignment can occur due to various factors such as thermal expansion, foundation settling, or manufacturing tolerances. By allowing for misalignment, flexible couplings reduce the transmission of harmful forces and stresses to connected components, minimizing wear and preventing premature failures that could lead to costly downtime and repairs.
- Vibration Damping: Flexible couplings have inherent damping properties due to the elastomeric or flexible elements they incorporate. These elements absorb and dissipate vibration and shock loads that may arise from the operation of rotating machinery. By dampening vibrations, flexible couplings protect the connected equipment from excessive wear and fatigue, extending their service life and reducing the need for frequent maintenance or replacement.
- Shock Load Absorption: In applications where sudden loads or shocks are common, such as in heavy machinery or high-speed equipment, flexible couplings act as shock absorbers. They can absorb and dissipate the impact energy, preventing damage to the machinery and minimizing downtime caused by unexpected failures or breakdowns.
- Easy Installation and Alignment: Flexible couplings are designed for ease of installation and alignment. Unlike rigid couplings that require precise shaft alignment, flexible couplings can tolerate some degree of misalignment during installation. This feature simplifies the setup process, reduces installation time, and lowers the risk of misalignment-related issues, ultimately minimizing downtime during initial installation or replacement of couplings.
- Reduced Maintenance Frequency: The ability of flexible couplings to handle misalignment and dampen vibrations results in reduced wear on bearings, seals, and other connected components. Consequently, the frequency of maintenance intervals can be extended, reducing the need for frequent inspections and component replacements. This directly translates to lower maintenance costs and less downtime for maintenance tasks.
- Equipment Protection: By reducing the transmission of shock loads and vibrations, flexible couplings act as protective barriers for connected equipment. They help prevent catastrophic failures and subsequent damage to expensive machinery, avoiding unplanned shutdowns and costly repairs.
Overall, flexible couplings are critical components that improve the reliability and longevity of rotating equipment. Their ability to handle misalignment, dampen vibrations, and protect against shock loads contributes to reduced downtime, lower maintenance costs, and increased productivity in industrial applications.
Can you explain the different types of flexible coupling designs available?
There are several types of flexible coupling designs available, each with its unique construction and characteristics. These designs are tailored to meet specific application requirements and address different types of misalignment and torque transmission needs. Here are some of the most common types of flexible couplings:
- Jaw Couplings: Jaw couplings consist of two hubs with curved jaws and an elastomer spider placed between them. The spider acts as a flexible element and can compensate for angular and parallel misalignment. Jaw couplings are widely used in various industrial applications due to their simple design and effectiveness in handling misalignment and vibration damping.
- Disc Couplings: Disc couplings use thin metallic discs with a series of alternating slits and flanges to connect the shafts. The disc coupling design allows for excellent misalignment compensation, including angular, parallel, and axial misalignment. Disc couplings are known for their high torsional stiffness and precise torque transmission capabilities.
- Gear Couplings: Gear couplings consist of toothed hubs connected by an external sleeve with gear teeth. They are well-suited for applications with high torque and moderate misalignment. Gear couplings offer good misalignment compensation and high torque capacity, making them popular in heavy-duty industrial applications.
- Beam Couplings: Beam couplings use a single piece of flexible material, often a metal beam, to connect the shafts. The material’s flexibility allows for angular and axial misalignment compensation. Beam couplings are compact, lightweight, and provide low inertia, making them suitable for applications with high-speed requirements.
- Bellows Couplings: Bellows couplings consist of a bellows-like flexible structure that connects the two hubs. They can compensate for angular, parallel, and axial misalignment. Bellows couplings are known for their high torsional stiffness and ability to maintain constant velocity transmission.
- Oldham Couplings: Oldham couplings use three discs, with the middle one having a perpendicular slot. This design allows for angular misalignment compensation while transmitting torque between the hubs. Oldham couplings are often used when electrical isolation between shafts is required.
Each flexible coupling design has its strengths and limitations, and the choice depends on factors such as the application’s torque requirements, misalignment conditions, operating environment, and speed. Proper selection of the coupling type ensures optimal performance, efficiency, and reliability in various mechanical systems and rotating machinery.
editor by CX 2023-10-17