High Quality Cast Iron Flexible Coupling Sleeve NM Pump Coupling
NM flexible shaft coupling is a cylindrical pin made of some non-metallic materials, which is placed between the 2 sides of the coupling and the inner surface of the outer ring, and a device to transfer the torque through the column pin to realize the connection between 2 half couplings.
NM flexible shaft coupling between the slider made of bakelite cloth or polyurethane, suitable for high speed, large torque, no sharp impact of the 2 connections. The maximum allowable torque is 850N m, and the maximum shaft diameter is 50mm.
Our Main Products:
1. Timing Belt Pulley (Synchronous Pulley), Timing Bar, Clamping Plate;
2. Forging, Casting, Stampling Part;
3. V Belt Pulley and Taper Lock Bush; Sprocket, Idler and Plate Wheel;Spur Gear, Bevel Gear, Rack;
4. Shaft Locking Device: could be alternative for Ringfeder, Sati, Chiaravalli, Tollok, etc.;
5. Shaft Coupling: including Miniature couplings, Curved tooth coupling, Chain coupling, HRC coupling,
Normex coupling, Type coupling, GE Coupling, torque limiter, Universal Joint;
6. Shaft Collars: including Setscrew Type, Single Split and Double Splits;
7. Gear & Rack: Spur gear/rack, bevel gear, helical gear/rack.
8. Other customized Machining Parts according to drawings (OEM) Forging, Casting, Stamping Parts.
|Packing||We use standard export wooden case, carton and pallet, but we can also pack it as per your special requirements.
ZheJiang Mighty Machinery Co., Ltd. specializes in offering best service and the most competitive price for our customer.
After over 10 years’ hard work, MIGHTY’s business has grown rapidly and become an important partner for oversea clients in the industrial field and become a holding company for 3 manufacturing factories.
MIGHTY’s products have obtained reputation of domestic and oversea customers with taking advantage of technology, management, quality and very competitive price.
Your satisfaction is the biggest motivation for our work, choose us to get high quality products and best service.
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment=1000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment.
We warmly welcome friends from domestic and abroad come to us for business negotiation and cooperation for mutual benefit.To supply customers excellent quality products with good price and punctual delivery time is our responsibility.
|Standard Or Nonstandard:||Standard|
|Shaft Hole:||Standard and Custom|
|Torque:||Standard and Custom|
|Bore Diameter:||Standard and Custom|
|Speed:||Standard and Custom|
What are the maintenance requirements for flexible couplings?
Maintenance of flexible couplings is essential to ensure their reliable and efficient performance over their service life. Proper maintenance helps prevent premature wear, reduces the risk of unexpected failures, and extends the lifespan of the couplings. Here are some key maintenance requirements for flexible couplings:
- Regular Inspection: Perform regular visual inspections of the flexible couplings to check for signs of wear, damage, or misalignment. Look for cracks, tears, or any other visible issues in the coupling components.
- Lubrication: Some flexible couplings, especially those with moving parts or sliding surfaces, may require periodic lubrication. Follow the manufacturer’s recommendations regarding the type and frequency of lubrication to ensure smooth operation.
- Alignment Checks: Misalignment is a common cause of coupling failure. Regularly check the alignment of the connected shafts and adjust as necessary. Proper alignment reduces stress on the coupling and improves power transmission efficiency.
- Torque Monitoring: Monitoring the torque transmitted through the coupling can help detect any abnormal or excessive loads. If the coupling is subjected to loads beyond its rated capacity, it may lead to premature failure.
- Environmental Protection: If the couplings are exposed to harsh environmental conditions, take measures to protect them from dust, dirt, moisture, and corrosive substances. Consider using protective covers or seals to shield the couplings from potential contaminants.
- Temperature Considerations: Ensure that the operating temperature of the flexible coupling is within its designed range. Excessive heat can accelerate wear, while extremely low temperatures may affect the flexibility of certain coupling materials.
- Replace Worn or Damaged Parts: If any components of the flexible coupling show signs of wear or damage, replace them promptly with genuine replacement parts from the manufacturer.
- Manufacturer’s Guidelines: Follow the maintenance guidelines provided by the coupling manufacturer. They often include specific maintenance intervals and procedures tailored to the coupling’s design and materials.
- Training and Expertise: Ensure that maintenance personnel have the necessary training and expertise to inspect and maintain the flexible couplings properly. Improper maintenance practices can lead to further issues and compromise the coupling’s performance.
By adhering to these maintenance requirements, you can maximize the service life of the flexible couplings and minimize the risk of unexpected downtime or costly repairs. Regular maintenance helps maintain the efficiency and reliability of the coupling in various industrial, automotive, and machinery applications.
What are the factors to consider when choosing a flexible coupling for a specific system?
Choosing the right flexible coupling for a specific system requires careful consideration of several factors. The following are the key factors that should be taken into account:
- 1. Misalignment Requirements: Assess the type and magnitude of misalignment expected in the system. Different couplings are designed to handle specific types of misalignment, such as angular, parallel, or axial misalignment. Choose a coupling that can accommodate the expected misalignment to prevent premature wear and failure.
- 2. Torque Capacity: Determine the required torque capacity of the coupling to ensure it can transmit the necessary power between the shafts. Consider both the continuous and peak torque loads that the system may experience.
- 3. Operating Speed: Take into account the rotational speed of the system. High-speed applications may require couplings that can handle the additional centrifugal forces and balance requirements.
- 4. Temperature Range: Consider the operating temperature range of the system. Select a coupling material that can withstand the temperatures encountered without losing its mechanical properties.
- 5. Environment and Conditions: Evaluate the environmental conditions where the coupling will be used, such as exposure to moisture, chemicals, dust, or corrosive substances. Choose a coupling material that is compatible with the operating environment.
- 6. Space Constraints: Assess the available space for the coupling installation. Some couplings have compact designs suitable for applications with limited space.
- 7. Installation and Maintenance: Consider the ease of installation and maintenance. Some couplings may require special tools or disassembly for maintenance, while others offer quick and simple installation.
- 8. Torsional Stiffness: Evaluate the torsional stiffness of the coupling. A balance between flexibility and stiffness is essential to prevent excessive torsional vibrations while accommodating misalignment.
- 9. Shock and Vibration Damping: For applications with high shock loads or vibration, select a coupling with excellent damping characteristics to protect the system from excessive forces.
- 10. Cost and Budget: Compare the cost of the coupling with the overall budget for the system. Consider the long-term cost implications, including maintenance and replacement expenses.
Ultimately, the choice of a flexible coupling should align with the specific requirements and operating conditions of the system. Consulting with coupling manufacturers or engineering experts can provide valuable insights to ensure the optimal selection of a coupling that enhances system performance, reliability, and efficiency.
How do you select the appropriate flexible coupling for a specific application?
Choosing the right flexible coupling for a specific application requires careful consideration of various factors to ensure optimal performance, reliability, and longevity. Here are the key steps to select the appropriate flexible coupling:
- Application Requirements: Understand the specific requirements of the application, including torque and speed specifications, misalignment conditions, operating environment (e.g., temperature, humidity, and presence of corrosive substances), and space limitations.
- Torque Capacity: Determine the maximum torque that the coupling needs to transmit. Choose a flexible coupling with a torque rating that exceeds the application’s requirements to ensure a safety margin and prevent premature failure.
- Misalignment Compensation: Consider the type and magnitude of misalignment that the coupling needs to accommodate. Different coupling designs offer varying degrees of misalignment compensation. Select a coupling that can handle the expected misalignment in the system.
- Vibration Damping: If the application involves significant vibrations, choose a flexible coupling with good damping properties to reduce vibration transmission to connected equipment and improve system stability.
- Environmental Factors: Take into account the environmental conditions in which the coupling will operate. For harsh environments, consider couplings made from corrosion-resistant materials.
- Torsional Stiffness: Depending on the application’s requirements, decide on the desired torsional stiffness of the coupling. Some applications may require high torsional stiffness for precise motion control, while others may benefit from a more flexible coupling for shock absorption.
- Cost and Life-Cycle Considerations: Evaluate the overall cost-effectiveness of the coupling over its expected life cycle. Consider factors such as initial cost, maintenance requirements, and potential downtime costs associated with coupling replacement.
- Manufacturer Recommendations: Consult coupling manufacturers and their technical specifications to ensure the selected coupling is suitable for the intended application.
- Installation and Maintenance: Ensure that the selected flexible coupling is compatible with the equipment and shaft sizes. Follow the manufacturer’s installation guidelines and recommended maintenance practices to maximize the coupling’s performance and longevity.
By following these steps and carefully evaluating the application’s requirements, you can select the most appropriate flexible coupling for your specific needs. The right coupling choice will lead to improved system performance, reduced wear on equipment, and enhanced overall reliability in various mechanical systems and rotating machinery.
editor by CX 2023-08-03