Made of Steel
For use with cast iron bushed bore pulley
This U1 Bushing with 5-1/2″ bore is a high-quality precision product that’s built for durability and strength. U1 bushings are used in an extensively wide selection of applications, including; sprockets, shaves, pulleys, gears, plus much more, we likewise offer all of these goods. What units this bushing apart may be the high-quality steel structure along with specific manufacturing and top quality control; this ensures that you always get yourself a premium quality consistent product. What really sets us in addition to the other guys is our experienced expert workers and our company-wide goal of customer satisfaction.
1. Be certain the tapered cone surfaces of the bushing and the within of the driven item are clean and free of anti-seize lubricants.
2. Place the bushing in sprocket or various other part type that accepts the bushing.
3. Place cap screws loosely in pull-up holes. The bushing remains loose to assure sliding fit on shaft.
4. With essential on shaft, slide the sprocket or other portion type to the required job on the shaft. Be sure to leave the heads of the cap screws available.
5. Align the sprocket or portion type, tighten the screws alternatively and progressively until they will be pulled up tight. Usually do not apply extensions on the wrench handles , nor permit the sprocket or portion to become drawn i connection with flange of bushing. At this time there should be a gap between your bushing flange and sprocket, make certain this gap does not close.
Twice split barrel ensures concentricity
Grips the shaft with confident clamp fit
High torque carrying capacity
Permits blind assembly
Load not carried or limited by mounting screws
External key on most sizes for confident drive and greater torque carrying capabilities
Double-split barrel for great clamping
Solid flange to keep up concentric bores
Available in inch, metric, and spline bores. Bore range from 3/8″ to 10″
Solid Flange & Dual Split Barrel – Assures better concentricity to the shaft.
Key to Key Travel – With keys upon both shaft and item to supply the strongest possible drive.
3/4″ per Foot Taper on Barrel – Personal locking taper supplies the highest amount of mechanical locking product to product.
Taper bushing are trusted together with sprockets, v-belt pulleys, timing pulleys, coupling and other mechanical parts with taper bore connections.
Taper bushing series are created from high quality engineered resources with great tolerance. The characteristic is easy to make use of and needs no additional alteration. These bushings can suit almost all sorts of assemblies and sizes. They are the best choice in design for mechanical connections.
To complete designations add bore size. For instance: PD1215X16MM designates a 1215 taper bushing with a 16mm bore.
No costly re-boring: complete selection of both metric and imperial obtainable.
Standard range meets up to 125mm/5″ shafts & Hub diameter required will depend on the application.
Complete brief reach range readily available, for compact lightweight assemblies & Clean, Compact Design.
Simple installation and removal.
This Split Taper Bushing was created exclusively for use with cast iron bushed bore pulleys and will be purchased on the same page as the pulley you need.
For use with 1 3/16” shaft sizes.
Includes 2 set screws.